With Kempton Direct Access Providers, you can enroll with a participating Direct Primary Care (DPC) physician through the health plan. DPC is an alternative payment & practice model for primary care services. DPC physicians offer services for a flat monthly rate instead of a traditional fee for service arrangement, with primary care and preventive health services covered at 100%.
DPC physicians do not file insurance claims. They believe that patients and their self-funded employers will choose to pay the monthly rates because they provide a much higher level of patient care than a traditional primary care physician, and they’re right!
Direct Primary Care
- Greater access to your physician (may include after-hours, text, email, etc.)
- Innovative alternative to the traditional fee-for-service model
- Simple, affordable membership fee
- No claims filed with your health plan
- Covers most primary care, urgent care and preventive services
- Focuses on putting the patient and physician relationship first
- Same or next day appointments
- Alternative contact options via technology
- Proactive approach to your health
- Faster scheduling, less time in the waiting room & more time with your provider
IMPORTANT: This program is not offered by all employers. Please contact us to determine if this program is included under your benefit plan.
- Log in to our Member Benefit Portal
- Click Kempton Direct Access Providers under “Partner Products”.
- Fill out the information in the “About You” section.
- Use the dropdown box to choose your doctor.
- Click the check boxes under Our Agreement.
- In the popup Member Agreement box, type in your name and choose “Accept.”
- Make an appointment to meet your new Kempton Direct Access Provider and get your Health Risk Assessment within 6 months of enrollment.
**Services included under the monthly fee vary by physician. Only available for covered services. Please refer to your Summary Plan Description. Under IRS guidelines, participants enrolled in a Qualified High Deductible Health Plan are not eligible for this benefit.
Other Handy Resources
Reference Based Pricing
This is used as a starting point for determining and comparing costs. Read on to get an understanding of this important free-market principle.
Network Provider Directories
Some Kempton Group clients have access to networks or PPOs. Search Providers Online here.
Some unsavory, opportunistic organizations saw a chance to make extra money during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Our guide will help you find fair deals on testing.
Machine Readable Files (MRF)
Our Most Commonly Used Resources
These are Kempton’s most commonly used forms, handouts, guides and more.
Healthcare and insurance are a complicated world. We aim to demystify it and put control back in your hands. Check our FAQ for answers to common questions.
The Kempton Group is a family owned and operated organization, with real people here ready to help you. Get in touch. We’re eager to hear from you.